EzyJamb® is the flush door jamb system that eliminates the need for architraves around the door frame and
blends seamlessly into any modern square set interior design.
EzyJamb is available in four flush profiles to suit a variety of applications:
- Classic split type jamb (EzyJamb Classic Adjust – EZC)
- Single rebated door jamb (EzyJamb Single Rebate – SRC)
- Inswing door jamb (EzyJamb Inswing Door – ISD)
- Double rebate door jamb for hotels room partitions (EzyJamb Double Rebate – DRC)
All EzyJamb profiles:
- Are manufactured by Studco Building Systems®, using high quality cold-formed steel.
- Have perforated sides for flush jointing around the plasterboard, making them the fastest, most economical way to create flush door frames.
- Have a specialist coating and can be painted immediately, readily accepting a level 5 finish.
- Have surpassed the 10,000 door slam test, proving their durability.
- Are available with premium RocYork® concealed hinges
With four EzyJamb profiles to choose from, we have outlined a few key differences on the next page that will help you to choose the right product for your project.
Alternatively, you can contact our team on 020 3488 9655 for assistance.