Read Time: 1 min
Providing a modern and defining feature to your project; EzyJamb® conceals the door frame and creates square set interiors, as the unique frameless jamb system wraps the plasterboard during framing and blends seamlessly with the wall.
The premium design of the EzyJamb SRC provides a smooth transition from one side of the door jamb allowing a minimalistic sophistication in apartments, homes, and commercial buildings. This trimless door jamb system allows for a seamless finish that defines a new standard in modern interiors.
The EzyJamb Single Rebate (SRC) door jamb
- Is a one-piece jamb.
- Is custom made to perfectly suit your wall thickness.
- Is rebated on only one side of the doorstop, to allow the door to be installed flush with the side of the wall that houses the hinges.
- Includes RocYork® Concealed or Mortice Butt Hinges.
Top 6 reasons to choose EzyJamb SRC door frames
- EzyJamb SRC’s architrave-free design will match any interior from traditional to modern architecture.
- EzyJamb SRC is custom made to fit the thickness of the wall, for a quick slip-fit installation.
- EzyJamb SRC is economical – it is prepped and ready to paint in with the rest of the wall and it wraps the plasterboard during framing to conceal fixings.
- EzyJamb SRC is made from premium cold-formed steel and is specially coated with A60 Zincanneal.
- EzyJamb SRC is durable and has surpassed the 10,000-door slam test.
- EzyJamb SRC does not require on-going maintenance.