Read Time: 1 min
EzyJamb® flush finished door jambs are available in four profiles;
- EzyJamb Classic Adjust – EZC
- EzyJamb Single Rebate – SRC
- EzyJamb InSwing Door – ISD
- EzyJamb Double Rebate – DRC
EzyJamb door frames are available for fire rated and non-fire rated applications. Select EzyJamb profiles have been tested to BS 476 and are available in FD30 and FD60 ratings for single swing and double door frames.
The following specifications were used to test the fire rating of the EzyJamb door jambs and should be considered when specifying a fire-rated door system:
- All fire doors require an Intumescent hinge pack for each hinge
- Intumescent seals from Lorient or STS are required to be fitted on the edge of the door leaf
- 3 hinges per leaf
- FD30 hinge locations:
– Top hinge must be 165mm from the head of the leaf
– Bottom hinge must be 200mm up from foot of leaf
– Middle hinge equispaced, or 200-250mm below top hinge
- Test evidence to BS476
- European EN 1634 testing pending
- Our frames are tested with Halspan Core doors
- Doors tested unlatched. Suitable for Latched and unlatched.
- Testing organisations we use: IFC, Exova and Cambridge Fire.
- No Ha handles are not currently fire rated.
- Classic Adjust and SRC frames can also be supplied four sided.
Please note, the information in the EzyJamb Fire Rating Specification Guide is not an official test report. This document should be used as a guide only.
Selling fire rated doors is a highly responsible job. Incorrect advice could lead to loss of life, so if you have further questions about EzyJamb Fire Ratings, please email email@example.com or call 020 3488 9655.